No one does more than Tim to champion founders and entrepreneurs. No matter the size or state of a client’s business, Tim works hand-in-hand with the founder as an advisor, confidante and gifted connector. Tim knows the ins and outs of multiple consumer-centric sectors, with extensive experience in consumer products, food and beverage and athletic-focused brands.
Tim’s hands-on approach, infinite patience and awe-inspiring Rolodex consistently lead clients to experience strong growth, expansion and the benefits of being innovators in the market. His work ranges from developing North Star plans to preparing and leading clients through full or partial acquisitions and exits. Prior to joining Meriwether Group, Tim was Director of Sports Marketing Licensed Properties for Adidas America, giving him real expertise in licensing and collaborations, an area that has benefited many Meriwether Group clients through the years.
- Advised Alpenrose Dairy in a recent productive and lucrative exit for the founders.
- Masterminded a growth plan for Voodoo Doughnuts that paved the way for a successful exit.
- Created the right growth strategy for Clutch Coffee to thrive in a highly competitive category.
- Advised Multnomah Whiskey Library and Hood River Coffee companies, resulting in a successful exit for each of the owners.
- Advised and executed a successful trademark sale for Naked Winery.
- Created and implemented a growth strategy for Wicked Good Cupcakes.