Puji is a creative connector. Flowing easily from right brain to left brain, Puji uses the power of creativity and the discipline of strategy to help businesses succeed. Enthusiastic and dynamic, Puji is a hands-on problem solver who understands that challenges and limitations can be the best breeding ground for creativity, inspiring growth within businesses and organizations.
A marketing and branding expert with experience working for both start-ups and legacy brands, Puji excels at using storytelling and content creation to build emotional connections with consumers. Connected to the Portland community, Puji believes in the power of strategic partnerships to increase brand awareness and amplify a brand’s mission. With experience working for Oregon-based companies for over 25 years, Puji understands how a sense of place and a commitment to local manufacturing are integral parts of a brand’s ethos that contribute to its larger success.
At the end of the day, Puji recognizes that its the people behind the brand who are its heart and soul. Puji thrives at putting together great teams that get proven results through support, collaboration and accountability. In the workplace and in life, she believes that more joy means more productivity. From art direction to advertising strategy, website development to public relations, Puji has a deep and vast knowledge of the tactical marketing and branding needs required for businesses to achieve their goals.
- Grew Portland-based, environmentally responsible, start-up paint company Colorhouse Paint as VP Marketing and then President through distribution expansion initiatives with Home Depot, Lowe’s and Ace Hardware.
- As VP Marketing of Color & Brand for legacy Pacific Northwest paint company Miller Paint, initiated and lead a comprehensive brand refresh and created an integrated marketing strategy to deepen consumer loyalty and reach a new consumer. Results included an increase in website page views by over 50% and an increase in Instagram followers by over 900%.
- Facilitated successful national brand collaborations with Crate&Barrel, Rejuvenation, Arhaus, Aphrochic, Schoolhouse and more.
- Active in supporting Portland's small business community as co-chair of the Central Eastside Industrial Council’s Merchant + Makers committee.
- Dedicated to making a positive impact on our community through color as co-chair of the nonprofit Project Color Corps - Portland Chapter.