Emma’s passion is to grow profitable businesses, brands and teams to market leadership. Her combination of tenured operating experiences (in general management, retail, product creation and marketing), in addition to start-up and consulting work, provide a unique view to support growing companies.
Over the course of a more than 25-year career with world-class organizations like Nike and Crocs, Emma has built and developed skills as a consumerist, global business leader and team catalyst.
Always seeking new challenges and personal growth, she’s had the benefit of experiences across consumer types, marketplaces, business sizes and functions, with P&L accountability. Amongst her favorites is leading and evolving Nike’s North American Women’s business to become a more inclusive and connected brand for women, igniting a passion for sneaker style in Central and Eastern Europe, and leading Crocs America’s business through hyper growth and transformation.
Emma’s tenured leadership experience has built her strengths in consumer-driving, omnichannel growth and profitability strategies, operating model transformation and team and culture development to quickly and directly impact consumer experience, growth acceleration and financial results. She’s excited to bring this experience to her work with consumer-driven organizations.
- 16 years at Nike in executive leadership.
- Led Crocs North America through hypergrowth, executing an omnichannel plan that almost doubled an $850 million business to $1.6 billion in a one-year time frame.
- Accelerated Nike’s North American women’s business (inclusive of Running, Training and Sportswear), repositioning the business and achieving #1 SOM in both footwear and apparel.
- Established sneaker culture in Central and Eastern Europe and revitalized the Nike Sportswear brand, which became recognized as #1 brand in Moscow and Istanbul.
- Stewarded Nike Global Store Operations, defining new Flagship and Nike Live concept operational development.
- Developed product acumen, overseeing Nike’s first Global Kids Apparel organization, elevating product line craftsmanship and relevance and moving revenue back to high, single-digit growth over two years.